10 Minute Trainer by Tony Horton

jcat704
jcat704 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Has anyone seen results by doing this workout?

Replies

• jcat704
    Has anyone seen results by doing this workout?
  • :smile: Hi There !

I have no personally tried it, although I am going to be ordering it soon :)

I am a coach at beach body and their programs just rock ! I have read up on it and it seems like it's a very good program. It's 10 min a day but I believe you work up to 30 min a day by doing 3 different workouts :)

All I know is that I am 130 lbs lighter and love Beach Body !!

You can visit my my beach body page by finding it on my profile page here ;)

Good Luck :smile:
  • jcat704
    Thank you for your response. Does it work if you only do a 10 minute workout plus 45 minutes on the treadmill to loose weight and tone but not bulk? I did the body for life and went to the P90X for 2 weeks and i started to see my legs bulk up and thats not what i am looking for. I am debating on the P90 in house boot camp, the Slim in 6 or 10 minute trainer. As a trainer for Beach Body what do you recommend?
  • My Fav Beach Body Program is Power 90. However, I have to say I love them all. I lost alot of weight weight power 90 and I really like Turbo Jam, although I didn't see much weight loss with that one. The newest one, Chalene Extreme is awesome which includes cardio and lifting heavy... I'm getting great results with that one but after I am done I am going to either go and do another round of Power 90 or p90x ;)

Feel free to visit my profile to visit my page and email me with any questions ;)

Have a Great day !
This discussion has been closed.