DETERMINED!!!!

Options
Hi everyone, so I just found this site today, and I'm so excited about it! I'm SO determined to lose 20 lbs. in the next 5 months. I have two very important events this year that I'm determined to look good for: 1. My brother's wedding which I'm injavascript:add_smiley('smile','topic_body')
Smile, and 2. My 10 year high school reunion! javascript:add_smiley('yawn','topic_body')
Yawn YIKES!!!! Not only that but also for my own health. It's been a long time coming and I really need to step up and do something about it NOW! So, I'm hoping that this site will help because, well I'm determined. javascript:add_smiley('happy','topic_body')
Happy

P.S I know we can do it!javascript:add_smiley('wink','topic_body')
Wink

Replies

• Neeners
    Neeners Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone, so I just found this site today, and I'm so excited about it! I'm SO determined to lose 20 lbs. in the next 5 months. I have two very important events this year that I'm determined to look good for: 1. My brother's wedding which I'm injavascript:add_smiley('smile','topic_body')
    Smile, and 2. My 10 year high school reunion! javascript:add_smiley('yawn','topic_body')
    Yawn YIKES!!!! Not only that but also for my own health. It's been a long time coming and I really need to step up and do something about it NOW! So, I'm hoping that this site will help because, well I'm determined. javascript:add_smiley('happy','topic_body')
    Happy

P.S I know we can do it!javascript:add_smiley('wink','topic_body')
    Wink
  • Catherinex
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the site^^. Great to hear you are determined to get in shape. Good luck with hitting those targets.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Well, you've taken the right first step for whatever the reason. It will be tough getting started but it looks like you have a lot of motivation to stick to it.

Welcome aboard!
  • DebbsHereNow
    DebbsHereNow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Huray for you! and this is the place to be, I have found lots of great support here.
    Good Luck!