Killer Buns and Thighs December/January

MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
I just wondered if anyone wanted to start Killer Buns and Thighs in December/January.
I am starting a group:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/612-killer-buns-and-thighs

Please check it out and let me know if you're interested. I was going to start in Mid December.

Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Im doing Ripped in 30 now and I should be finished in the beginning of Dec. I was planning on starting Killer Buns and Thighs on Dec 12th.

So, I think it would be great to join your group :smile:

***Joined group
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    I'm doing Ripped in 30 right now too.I might join you too.Do you know a date you will start in mid December yet? :happy:
  • I''d like to start too let me know to date in DEC
  • MJ7910
    just join the group and let us know your plans - i updated it with one message for everyone to add their plans

it is open to anyone who wants to start!
  • MJ7910
    bumping in case more are interested

a few people have joined, please see the first group post and enter your start date
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    I'd like to join. I just ordered the DVD!
  • suzanne63
    Do you want people to keep bumping this up untill then to see who wants to join.:smile:
  • MJ7910
    sure ... maybe just for a little while we can bump it... doesn't have to be all the time, i'm sure that would get old. :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    THIS is awesome...and you guys will love it..I did the first challenge when the cd came out and the results were impressive...I have a blog to show my results with pics...Will be rooting for you all!
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    bump for later
  • I want to do this as well!
  • suzanne63
    Bump. I'm so excited to start doing this workout :happy: