Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest, Week #10

Options
1235»

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Erin, it was a Toyota Camry...you can kind of see the airbag on the passenger side
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, I'm so happy everyone was okay. HowsInsurance?
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Wow, Kim that is sooooo scary! I was in a wreck like that but was hit twice cause the car spun after the first impact. The car was towed to my moms and I literally cried everytime I saw it cause it was a reminder of how lucky my kids and I were to survive. Definately time for a new car, leave that one in the junk yard!
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, I might be in the market for a new car!!

2002-Toyota-4sale.jpg

HOLY *kitten*.. hope your ok :) wow that looks scary ...
  • bauer0813
    Options
    Oh my gosh Kim! how scary for you and her, hope eveyone is ok. My MIL and BIL sell fords if you need some help. Let me know if you need anything - my goodness...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Thanks for all the well wishes. My daughter is fine and that's what really matters. It's being without the extra vehicle that hurts right now.

Chris, that's for the tip on the Fords...I'll keep that in mind...thing is, we just put 10s of thousands into the house this year and there is no monies left.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I guess I have to start a group...stay tuned for word and link
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Welcome Erin!!

I planned to work from 7 to 3...come home and workout...but, daughter totals the car and ends up in the ER (she's OK)...now, I want to just drink and I am starving.

This is what happens when I disappear for a week!! HOLY CRAP KIM what a horrible crashed up car and how scary with your daughter! So glad she's ok!! :flowerforyou: