Ticker.

Options
How do you get the ticker under your posts and comments xgx

Replies

• Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    If you haven't made a ticker you can go under the tools tab to the left of the Community tab to make one. Once you have one click on Settings (between My Topics and Search) on the Message Boards page and there is a box to click to make it visible.
  • halfsizeheather
    halfsizeheather Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    click on the TOOLS tap at the top right of the screen and you'll see a link.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Mine disappeared recently...i dont know how to get it back!
  • Addicted2carbs
    Options
    Hi there
    under tools create your ticker and then go to message boards click on settings and it will ask if you want to display your ticker just click on the box, I hope that helps
  • hipbonesthighgap
    Options
    Just in the settings next to My Topics sweetie.

xxxx
  • Luneytoonz
    Luneytoonz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Click on "Tools" on the blue bar at the top of the screen. Then go to "tickers".

If you need more help, go to "Help" at the top of the screen near the "Logout" area. The tickers are one of the topics that are frequently asked about.

Welcome to My Fitness Pal. It's a great place to track food and exercise, but mostly you can get a lot of support from the friends you make. I track on my computer, phone and iPad. (I like easy access! LOL) I joined about 2 years ago when I was preparing for gastric bypass. I've made some good friends. I also joined a walking group called "SWAT". We set monthly goals and encourage each other to hit those goals. Most of us use the Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds videos to reach our mileage goals.

Well, I;ve given you WAY more info then you asked for. Sorry to go on and on. Good luck getting your ticker going. I wish you great success with being healthy and fit.

Patti
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I really hate to ask this, but it's really bugging me. How many times does that question need to be answered in one post before it's enough? This isn't like memorization where you have to hear something multiple times before you remember. Why do you post the answer when you see that it has already been answered correctly two, three, four+ times?
  • grag79
    grag79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everybody.xgx