Quick question about my BodyMedia Fit armband

Options
Loving my Core armband...thanks for everyone's help last week.

Quick question: I put in on at 9:00 a.m. yesterday, then synced it at 9:00 p.m. to see if it was working. I then synced it again this a.m. at 6:00. My question is: does it "split" the calories up from 12:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. to give you a total calorie burn for the DATE or is it just for any 24 hour period depending on when you synced it?

I am hoping it's for the date, but I am a little confused. I hope this question makes sense!

Replies

• Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Calorie burn is for the date - as per the timezone you have selected.....
    It gets a bit confused if you travel to another timezone as I found when I travelled to Asia, and Africa but I resolved that by setting my timezone to Africa for the time I am here, and then I will set it back to New Zealand....
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    Thank you Elle!! Take care!
  • Babyblueeyez4O5
    Babyblueeyez4O5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Where can I get an armband? I saw that Jillian Michaels has one but not for sale until December.. I think the armband can help me track what I burn at work and in general...
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    My husband got my BodyMedia Fit Core Armband at Best Buy for $179. You can also get them online at www.bodymedia.com, Amazon, or other websites. It's awesome!