1lbs

Options
i hit the reset button because a fell off the wagon ...... hut some rocks ........ rolled down the mountain ...... and stayed there a while :laugh:
and you know yourself (maybe) you want to start on a Monday for a fresh start clean week and many Monday's came and went and nothing i had the good intentions but no will power to back it up :embarassed:
then my mother made a rather rude comment ( i dont talk to my mum havnt done for 2 yrs)
and she txt me out the blue hope ur ok wish you would loose weight :noway: :mad: :explode: :grumble: :angry:
NO WAY as much as i hate her i had to agree although she dont know i agree.
so i started on Monday and hit a few bumps (food cals being to high)
and i didn't exercise due to exams ect ect but ..........
low and behold, i lost a pound.
A POUND
im sooooo happy i know its just a pound but thats how we all started isnt it?

so im happy all this is working out for me :flowerforyou:
love you all :love:

Replies

• runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up over the bumps! That shakes or confidence that we can do this and we can. You totally can! Forgive yourself for being human and having bumpy days and focus on your ability to get back up.

Congrats on the 1lb, I joined you in that celebration today after my first week on here. :)

11575603.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have a gma...well two of them actually that generally tell me that I'm too fat whenever I see them. Sucks that they were right but when I see them in a few months they won't be able to say that anymore...They'll prob say I'm too skinny haha

Congrats on the 1 lb start! You're on your way!!!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    The most important thing is acknowledging your ready to make a change .... just remember, your doing this for YOU ! In the end how you look and feel will ultimately be amazing ... but how others see you in their eyes will put you on cloud nine ! Stay focused, determined and you will do this ! One day at a time, one step ... one moment. There will be bumps, rocks, hills ... heck even mountains ... But we ALL get past them ! Just bounce back and say " I GOT THIS " ! Best of Luck ! :)
  • kegonzales
    Options
    one pound is one pound. Good job. Keep your motivation going and your will power active and you will continue to see the scale drop. Sorry about your mom's comment.
  • xweerachceex
    Options
    its ok my mum isnt the best person in the world hence i no longer talk to her.
    but i need to be honest i am chuffed with myself :smile:
    1 pound is how we all started and i am going to be more aware of what im eating and what is in it.
    but im glad you all support me and understand the happiness i have :smile:
    :flowerforyou: