New and looking for friends for support...

Options
Hello I'm a mom of two. I am excited to be here, the only time I've ever been successful at losing weight was when I was on calorie counter because of the support I received....so I'm again looking for some friends to help motivate each other :-)

Replies

• Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be your friend. I am also a Mom of 2...and I'm trying to lose all my baby weight and then some :)
  • Steph_Marie29
    Options
    I will be your friend :)
  • jlcampbell2008
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 and was successful in losing about 35 lbs last year. Still have 35 pounds to go. I fell off the wagon for about 6 months and am really hoping I can stay on this time and get to my goal. I would love to be one of your supporters.
  • ndaney
    ndaney Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Love to be your friend and I am also the mother of 2. My youngest is 5 so I should have lost the baby weight a long time ago. LOL!
  • ettennam
    Options
    Motivation is important for us o give to each other, for it helps me get to the next level. I am a mother of two and 3 grandchildren. Needing the energy for my grandchildren is a must to keep up with them during their visits. I would like to join your friend list.
  • xamyxx
    xamyxx Posts: 30
    Options
    im also a mum of two,twins to be exact so would be happy to be friends x
  • happy_travels
    happy_travels Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great place to get support. I have no children but would be happy to support you on your journey too :)
  • tanner1019
    tanner1019 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also a mom of 2 girls who keep me pretty busy. I have wanted to lose weight for a few years now and I start a program but never finish one. I am commited to doing this and thought this would be a great place to start. I am going on vacation in April and really want to be in better shape. I need support and motivation and I am hoping to get it here on My Fitness Pal.