New here may need encouragement

Options
My daughter talked me into this so please help me before she gives me more hell-o

Replies

• bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Well, that cracked me up! Welcome & good job in signing up! Feel free to add me as a friend.:smile:
  • margie723
    Options
    Welcome,

I just joined last month and I have to say the daily logging of food really helps, but more importantly, the support you get from other members can help get you through the day. Good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend.

Margie
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP : ) You'll find lots of tools and peole to help you here!
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I've only been here a few days, but I really love it! The online logging of all your calories is really helpful, but the best part is having so many people that you can turn to at any time, whenever you need a little support!

Feel free to add me as a friend and congrats on joining! :)
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Your daughter LOVES you! I talked my sister into joining and she's here too. :happy:
  • chicagomaria
    chicagomaria Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Tried this 6 months ago and after 2-3 days of loggin stuff in, I stopped. But you made me laugh cuz my daughter also wanted me to do this...we r the same height 5 11...but she weighs 160, I unfortunately weigh 190, trying to get to 175...
    YOU can do this, keep logging everything in...it's a real eye opener!!!
    Maria
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Wow, nothing like kids playing the "I love you mom" card. Well feel free to add me as a friend, I'm on here every day. New but dedicated
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    We're lucky that your daughter cares for you so much to encourage you to lose the weight and choose a healthier lifestyle. Keep logging in daily and tracking everything (and I mean everything) that you eat and you'll naturally want to start reaching your daily nutrition and calorie goals and before you know it, you'll be losing the weight. Feel free to add me as well.