I did it! 10lbs

Options
It took me a bit longer than I wanted, with a few slip ups here and there. I still got here. Not saying the next 10 lbs won't be different, but I will get to that mark too! When can't really say, but it will happen.:drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :wink: :smile: :glasses:

Replies

• trishara
    trishara Posts: 91
    Options
    It took me a bit longer than I wanted, with a few slip ups here and there. I still got here. Not saying the next 10 lbs won't be different, but I will get to that mark too! When can't really say, but it will happen.:drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :wink: :smile: :glasses:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You burned 35,000 calories off of your body!!! Isn't that AMAZING???? Just take it a week at a time.

And when people say "only a pound" or "only ten pounds", I say "Imagine that as a lb or ten lbs of butter OFF of your body!!!" It is HUGE!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile:
  • trishara
    trishara Posts: 91
    Options
    Thanks!
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Now go pick up a 10lb sack of flour and think "I just took this off my body!"
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Way to go :drinker:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Here's to the next 10!!!
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Congatulations on lossing those first 10 lbs, it feels so good and it gives you that motivation to keep going on to the next 10.. AWESOME JOB:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: