When was the last time you...

Options
Felt great about a recent success and what was it? :-) be lovely to hear your positive comments!!!

Replies

• CashierCantin
    CashierCantin Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Small success as I am in the beginning of my weight loss journey but I was able to put on a pair of pants that hadn't seen the light of day in over a year, and they fit and when I sat down, the waist band didn't fold over. I HATED that!!!!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    This morning! I haven't worked out in almost 2 weeks because of my stupid period, but this morning I walked/ran 2 miles and one of those miles I did in my fastest time ever...14min. So for ME that was awesome!
  • Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options
    Finally can do push ups on my toes. :) (a week ago)
    Saw a new number on the scale after going up and down two pounds on the scale for over 2 months. (yesterday)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I participated in a race that had army style bootcamp obsticle course! I pulled my body up with a rope, climped over 2 walls & ran 3 miles!
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    I started week 4 of C25K yesterday and was amazed I could run the 5 minutes reps without collapsing in a heap at the end! :happy: That big grin didn't wear off for hours!
  • strawberryromper
    strawberryromper Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This morning, I jogged three miles at my fastest time- 10:52/mile or something like that. It was also the first time I jogged three miles without stopping. I am a Couch to 5k grad as of.. today I guess! I never did the 30-minute jogs of week 9, instead choosing to skip straight into 3 miles.
  • strawberryromper
    strawberryromper Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started week 4 of C25K yesterday and was amazed I could run the 5 minutes reps without collapsing in a heap at the end! :happy: That big grin didn't wear off for hours!

Great job! When it comes to w5d3, don't be scared! (That's the 20 minute jog, right?) You can do it!
  • runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Saw a new number on the scale after going up and down two pounds on the scale for over 2 months. (yesterday)

Being able to do push-ups on my toes is one of my goals. Great job, congrats!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Two days ago, my fat pants literally fell off as I was climbing a ladder to paint our bedroom. It was kinda embarassing but also kinda nice.
  • ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you for sharing it's lovely to here how well you've all done! Keep them coming keep me smiling :-) xx
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I recently tried on my senior prom dress and it was about 3 sizes too big! Also, my jeans I had to buy just a few months ago because my others would simply fall off, are now too big. I like this weight loss, but I may have to start buying cheaper clothes if it keeps going this way... :P
  • georg1aaa
    Options
    Strange success but I felt brilliant that I did my first push up without falling over haha!
  • doublegnyc
    Options
    10 Pullups without failing!

Great success and motivation to keep on trucking
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I did my hour class of Zumba this morning and I kept up and wasnt lost one time! This was a first for me and Ive been doing it for 3 months! I had a great time and burned those calories!
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    sounds silly, But actually leaving food on my plate when i feel full..
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options

Great job! When it comes to w5d3, don't be scared! (That's the 20 minute jog, right?) You can do it!

I can't say I'm not apprehensive, to put it mildly! It's only about 10 days away and it's hard to believe I'll be ready lol

Well done on your graduation :flowerforyou:
  • Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options

Being able to do push-ups on my toes is one of my goals. Great job, congrats!!

Thanks! Had I known that you don't have to go slow and touch your nose on the ground, I may have done one sooner! Just know that is it possible! Because I had thought there was no way I was ever going to do one.
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I did quite heavy work in the garden yesterday for 90 minutes. It mightn't sound like a lot, but two months ago, I was exhausted after about 40 minutes!!!
  • ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welldone everyone on all your achievement, all leaving food on plate, gardening without been exhausted, full toe press ups are amazing accomplishments and it's these little things which motivate us on our journey! Thank you for posting loved reading all your commnents xxxx
  • boogums923
    Options
    This is my first time posting.... Been using MFP on my cell phone since July but never checked the actual website! I have lost 28.4lbs since July 8th.

Last May (2010) I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding. When my dress came in it was very very snug, but I had about two months to lose weight and fit into it. Instead, however, I GAINED weight and to my horror could not get the dress zipped. I had to take the dress for emergency alterations the night before the wedding to have it let out. They had to take extra fabric from the inside of the dress to make it bigger, causing the hem line of the inner layer to be crooked (and unfortunately noticeable) and it was still SO tight I couldn't take a full breath in.

I tried the dress on, 28 pounds later, and not only could I zip it on my own, but when I let go, it literally FELL to the floor (on top of my cat, who was not amused).

Best feeling EVER!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!