Comfort Zone

Options
So the past few weeks I have not been good with my logging or working out. I have managed to lose some pounds, but these last couple of days my body has been feeling less tight, definitely not as tight as before (when I regularly worked out).

I can blame a million things, make a bunch of excuses, but the truth is I have gotten comfortable. All my old clothes fit nicely, I could probably even wear a bathing suit when the time comes. I eat what I want (in moderation) and don't gain weight, so I've lost motivation (hey that rhymes...lol). I don't believe in guilting myself over exercise (or a lack thereof) so not even guilt can get me going. I am content, happy even, with my body. But I am not happy with myself because I have altogether stopped trying to meet my remaining goals, like doing my first 5K.

Has anybody found themselves in this situation? Were you content just short of your goal? What got you over it? What made you decide you wanted more?

Replies

• JulieBoBoo
    Options
    I'm stuck there as well. I keep telling myself that I'm giving my skin and my body a chance to catch up. I know I'll find the will to get started again. I want to be under 200.
  • lalasmar
    lalasmar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am kind of there also. I know that I am not at any "goal weight" that would be set for me. But, I feel so much better than I have in so many years. And I just dont feel as obsessed about watching every little thing that goes into my mouth. I want to live "normally" for a while and if I loose some weight - great! If I dont, I will be OK with that. I am still eating better, still exercising .