My Dilemma

Options
So I'm doing really well with my calories and eating really well, I've seen an 8lb drop so far, but I dont really have an excersize routine and here's why....I drive a truck so I cant go to the gym. Our operating centers have gyms but they are only in the major cities and sometimes I cant always get to one or stop because of time constraints. Could someone point me to a basic excersize routine that would be simple to do without freeweights with emphasis on abs. I have a pretty good physique, I just want to tone everything up, especially my abs. Thanks you guys!

Replies

• elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    bodyrock.tv. Short, effective, and intense. I promise.
  • kk1964
    kk1964 Posts: 46
    Options
    how about sit up and crunches each evening or each morning, also investing ins some kettlebells they give an amazing workout...
  • JDownie91
    JDownie91 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You could try doing what I call 30-30-30-30
    30 jumping jacks
    30 pushups
    30 curl ups
    30 leg lifts (lay on your back, lift your legs to above your hips and then lower until you almost touch the floor- if you push off of the floor it reduces the work your abs do)

It only takes 5-7 minutes, and you can always start with fewer and work your way to more reps as you get stronger
    You could do this once a day and then work up to twice if you wanted
    It is a nice routine because it
    1) gets your heart rate up a little
    2) works your arms
    3) works your abs
    4) you dont need weights or even a lot of space!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Don't forget to add planks...great for your core
  • Cshore84
    Options
    Thanks for the input you guys. This is what I had in mind also and I was just looking through some of the challenges on here and I saw the 100 pushup challenge and I downloaded the app for it. Ima start that tonight along with some crunches, and try to jog some. Ill have to see if I can get some kettle bells also.