Guys...I need some eye candy!

Options
13»

Replies

• Giddeaon
    Giddeaon Posts: 43
    Options
    The sentence "Guys...I need some eye candy!" would get some very different results on a lot of other forums. My state just lost a senator who took that a little too literally on twitter. Here, it gets you a lot of self-effacing nice guys.

MFP folks are just plain awesome.
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Great thread full of laughs. :)
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    eye candy is definitely the best! It is better for me to look on here instead of in public! when we walk by some good looking guy I try and be discreet when I am with my boyfriend, but I always HAVE to look! As I get older I feel so bad when my head automatically turns to look at a guy in their twenties because my son will soon be twenty! LOL! I am sure my boyfriend looks at women, but I am definitely worse than he is!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    After doing a google search for the term, safesearch moderate, ..............................Oh my!......................................need the moderate.
    I like this picture.
    ...................................figuring out how to post pics.
  • zippo32
    Options
    images1.jpg
  • zippo32
    Options
    4th try
    No go
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Feast your eyes.
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I opened this thread in hopes of seeing a little eye candy, not just talking about it....I guess I'll get back to work then.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I opened this thread in hopes of seeing a little eye candy, not just talking about it....I guess I'll get back to work then.

Wow, that hurt. Guess I'm more "eye pork".
  • Giddeaon
    Options
    Make the "" into lower case img...I changed it for you when I quoted your text.
    images1.jpg
  • Giddeaon
    Options

Seriously...that was a shot at all of us that replied in this thread. To that, I say

stick--your-tongue-out-big.jpg
  • pinup_mama
    pinup_mama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hahaha! I love this!! I think I only have 3 male MFP friends!!! Glad to see there's a few on here!
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options

Seriously...that was a shot at all of us that replied in this thread. To that, I say

I'm more negative to myself than anyone I know, but I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one and say that I think she means "none" as in regards to no actual pics posted. Yeah, let's go with that.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Who doens't love eye candy?!?!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Lol you just made my day!! :)
  • zippo32
    Options
    images1.jpg
    Thanks!!!
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Haha This is great I love it!!!
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options

I'm more negative to myself than anyone I know, but I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one and say that I think she means "none" as in regards to no actual pics posted. Yeah, let's go with that.

Wow guys, sorry. No offense meant. I was actually referring to there being no pictures posted.
  • JasonWCNewcomb
    Options
    It took me a year to make this so I'm putting it here dammit.

7901469_9176-1.jpg

DSCN0416.jpg