Help! Complicated problem. Need advice.

Options
So, I've been getting trim and making muscle lately and my self-confidence and self-esteem are greatly improved. However this has engendered some unforeseen issues. I'll explain.

The other day at work, I walked past a mirror and caught a reflection of myself. I found myself so attractive that I couldn't resist grabbing my own butt. But part of me was not comfortable with this type of behaviour.

Should I sue myself for sexual harrassment?

Replies

• cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Well, as long as you're willing to pay the consequences for your own actions, sue away :)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    bahahaha
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    :laugh: LOL you need to sit you down and give yourself a firm talking to and another chance if not tell yourself that you will report you to human resources lol
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    No...excuse yourself from the image in the mirror, go to the nearest gender appropriate washroom. Drink in the absolute deliciousness that you are and are becoming....grab a handful give it a good squeeze n'shake, enjoy for another few moments, then....back to work darling. Keep this regular appointment with your hawtness every day for the rest of your days!! if someone catches you???.....offer it up for their perusal, and suggest that they bounce a quarter off it! =)
  • JasonWCNewcomb
    Options
    offer it up for their perusal, and suggest that they bounce a quarter off it! =)
    Dat *kitten* baby!!!