I need friends: or the Mission to Resist Free Cupcakes

Options
HELLO Fellow Fitnesspal users! I am a recent addition to this online family and I'm pretty pumped to get started. Unfortunately, I have all the self control of a starving meerkat (and the analogy composing ability of someone who obviously can't come up with analogies.)

---Fun story: my fingers decided to post this too fast and accidentally and in the middle of that last sentence. Thank you, everyone who decided to friend me despite my apparent lack of internet skills AND cruel cliffhanger. Self control of ~what~, Babs; of ~WHAT~??))----

But where was I. Right- I'm looking for friends so that I can have people I'm held accountable to. I was pretty pumped on Thursday when I signed up for this thing, all "Yeah! First steps! Tracking! I GOT this! New life! Whee!" Then Friday it was all, "What? Free catering at work? Cupcakes? Milanos? Calamari for lunch? Don't mind if I d- OMNOMNOMNOM." You see how much I need you? And on a lighter note, I basically can't wait to enjoy the support and awesomeness that I ~know~ is you guys (because I may have been stalking a few message boards and it seems like you people are all made of sunshine and unicorns and other magical things.) I'm looking forward getting to know you and hope you feel likewise. On that note I shall 'save changes' and see if I can't maybe start meeting some people.

Cupcakes, it was good while it lasted. Don't call me.

Replies

• Cathleenr
    Options
    HELLO Fellow Fitnesspal users! I am a recent addition to this online family and I'm pretty pumped to get started. Unfortunately, I have all the self control of a

of a WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????
    im DYIN' to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jlbell123
    Options
    of a????????????????
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    ??????
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes cause cancer.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    cupcakes are never really free. never.
  • theotherbabs08
    Options
    of a WHAT??????????????????????????????????????????
    im DYIN' to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of a runaway vacuum cleaner! Of an elephant in a peanut factory! Of a porpoise with self esteem problems! Of a hummingbird on caffeine!

(Hi my name is Babs and I have sense making problems.)
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at all the ??? I think I missed something here...

All I know is that meerkats love the cupcakes.