Thanks so much!

Options
I just want to say this site is GREAT! I signed up after hitting a plateau. I lot happend over the past year. I moved. Apartment fire. Life. I put a lot of "things" before me and let myself go.......

Not anymore!!!

Anyways, everyone is so postive and encouraging on this site. I was in a funk the other day and by visiting here, my spirits have been lifted. I'm back on track :)

Thanks everyone! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• shanacleo
    shanacleo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just want to say this site is GREAT! I signed up after hitting a plateau. I lot happend over the past year. I moved. Apartment fire. Life. I put a lot of "things" before me and let myself go.......

Not anymore!!!

Anyways, everyone is so postive and encouraging on this site. I was in a funk the other day and by visiting here, my spirits have been lifted. I'm back on track :)

Thanks everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • kaleohone
    kaleohone Posts: 86
    Options
    Yes, it's a wonderful site. Good luck and keep motivated....
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • shanacleo
    shanacleo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    kaleohone & Lauramg....you guys rock!

Thanks for your encouraging words :)