Skyrim...?

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
Can someone tell me more about this? I have never played any othe game besides World of Warcraft. But the reviews of Skyrim are outstanding. How does this game differ from WoW? Parden my ignorance, but I am at work, which blocks anything to do with gaming so I can't find out too much info. Thank you.

Replies

• stoofers
    Options
    The games that Bethesda makes are the closest thing I've seen to an offline version of an MMORPG. I would say you can't go wrong with purchasing this game.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    The games that Bethesda makes are the closest thing I've seen to an offline version of an MMORPG. I would say you can't go wrong with purchasing this game.

Do I need to purchase any other elder scroll game?
  • jazzdspazz
    jazzdspazz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Get it its great! It's off line and completly exccelent and no u don't there all stand alone massive stories out of the same lore
  • stoofers
    Options
    Nope! Stand alone!
  • jwaltz13
    Options

love u blueberry ;)
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    it's ridiculous! no need to play any other game by them...my only wish would have if the game at least would have had a co-op ability...instead of only single player.
  • caveats
    caveats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    it's ridiculous! no need to play any other game by them...my only wish would have if the game at least would have had a co-op ability...instead of only single player.

Ditto that sentiment. It's why I still, every once in a while, play Diablo II because it at least has the option of either going single- or multi-player. The older I get, the more I lean toward less MMO and more just MO. :) But all of the Elder Scrolls games have been awesome ... I'm trying to decide if I can afford the time to play this one! Work is about to get really, really busy! :(
  • caveats
    caveats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Well, I had to put my $$$ where my mouth was. Went and bought the stupid game at Target and it's installing now. I'll return to work (maybe) Monday.