I need friends!

Options
I am a full time mom as well as work 40+ hours a week. I am about 5'9 and lets say I need to lose about 100lbs to start!.
I am trying to build a group of supporters because it is so important to have someone tell you good job or show tough love when you need it. My name is Christina my daughteer is 11 years old and I want to have the energy it takes to keep up with her. Anyone else out there looking for friends? Let me know! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi Christine!
    You've come to the right place for support and motivation. Feel free to add me and best of luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
    Sassy
  • lilidelafield
    lilidelafield Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    We all need support and tough love to succeed. I have over 100 Ib to lose too....be my friend! All the best with this!
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I find a lot of motivation and support here. You have come to the right place. :smile:
  • Lttlbird
    Options
    Hi Christina & welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Welcome, friend request on it's way!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    This is a great place and is very helpful in keeping me inspired and motivated. Good luck! Feel free to friend me, but be warned, I will nag and give you that tough love you mentioned ;) lol
  • mhendricks1
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've been on here for a few weeks and only have one friend. I'll request you.
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I'd like to acquire some friends too (mainly because I'm curious to see what other people's food diaries look like) so go ahead and add me!
  • verasummer
    Options
    hi i can help you loos your whait trustttttt me add me as frind and il telll you everything you need and fell free to ask me qustion
  • verasummer
    Options
    i dooooooooooooooo i neeed frineds and how to you accept frind rqsts lol im no someone tell me how this works
  • Mz_Exec
    Mz_Exec Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie and I need motivational friends! :)
  • runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help cheer you on, I need a bigger group of motivating people too!

11575603.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Bumblebee635531
    Bumblebee635531 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also new here and hoping to be able to stick with it. I need to lose about 50 lbs and don't get much support at home. I hope MFP makes a difference for me.
  • mckinneym
    Options
    I just joined today as well, I also have no friends (haha that sounds like I have no life) and would love the support as well. Feel free to add me. I have about 80+ lbs to lose. Hoping I have the strength and will power to stick to this. Best of luck to you!!
  • Kimbers70
    Kimbers70 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I hear you! request sent :) If anyone else needs support, feel free to send me a friend request as well. :)
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Alright, let's go to the beach! U can + me
  • gvswaim
    Options
    i stated about 1 month ago, can always use some friends - add me if you like - thanks in advance
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I welcome all new friends so add me if you wish.
  • leecar579
    leecar579 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I joined a while ago and finally decided to come back. This time I am very motivated and I will try to help you stay motivated too.