Prayers needed pronto!

Options
I need prayers!! My dad has been battling a form of skin cancer called "cutaneous t cell lymphoma" for a while now and none of the meds are working!!! His doctor said the only thing that will save him is a bone marrow transplant!!! I don't know how to deal with this and the only thing I want to do is stuff my face and have a cigarette, just to make myself clear I haven't!!! I have stayed good to myself. I just need prayers to get through this in one piece. The doctor said it's aggressive so unless he gets a transplant I don't know that he will make it to the end of 2012 and it scares me.

Replies

• mestupscout
    mestupscout Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I will pray for you and your dad. Throwing your health and all the good that you have been doing out the window, will not help anyone. Hang in there.
  • kgraham101
    kgraham101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Praying for your whole family.
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent for you and your family. ((hugs))
  • cndbear
    cndbear Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lots of prayer from Alberta, Canada here.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Oh honey I'm soooo sorry!!!! I'm lifting up prayers for you for peace, understanding and letting God be in control. And lifting up prayers for your father that a donor will be found, that he will know a peace that surpasses all understanding and for the doctors to have the knowledge to do what is necessary!!! Praying for God's will to be done in both of your lives!!!

Praying also for the bone marrow registry (which I'm on) that a match is found and they are willing to donate!!!
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    prayers sent and will continue to be so.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Praying for your dad and your whole family.
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    Praying in Olive Branch, MS
  • michele39204
    michele39204 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Prayers are going up for you and your family... remember "God is able"
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear this. I hope with all my heart that a matching donor is found quickly. Courage, sweetheart.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your dad, your family will be in my thoughts.
  • patience842003
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about that. I can honestly say I know how you feel. I have gone through a lot of loss, and in 2008 I lost my own dad. Please let me encourage you to stay healthy for your Dad, because your dad will be happy to know that you're staying strong and not caving into temptation. God will give you a "'peace that passes your understanding." You don't have to lean on substances, lean on God.
  • memobe
    memobe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    So very sorry to hear this, I hope that a donor is found and things work out. Prayers and thoughts coming your way...
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    Just said a prayer for you.
  • hdhbam
    hdhbam Posts: 40
    Options
    Hugs and prayers being sent your way.
  • aprilkida
    aprilkida Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Praying for your family
  • taylorromanyk