Looking for a good DVD workout! Help

Options
I am looking for a new dvd to workout to. Right now I have all walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone. I love them but need a change!! :yawn:
I am looking for something fun, and not to overwhelming. Low to moderate impact. I was thinking more like a dance one. I am not Zumba fit yet and that is alittle costly to not be ready for yet..

Any ideas would be appreciated!! :love:

Thanks,
Wendi

Replies

• skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 Day Shred yesterday and can't wait to do it today
  • indrani1947
    indrani1947 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Pilates weight loss for dummies is one of my favorites and really gets you working out
  • AllisonMart
    AllisonMart Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love my Pilates for Dummies. It's a bit hard to find but it's very effective, a good workout, and excellent instruction.
  • kmaclpn
    kmaclpn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    30 DS if you want great results fast:)
  • jennabellaxoxo
    jennabellaxoxo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I cant do high impact due to my terrible knees but I swear by Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 ...a group is forming! Join! Here is the link!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/358-ripped-in-30-starting-november-16

great results will follow!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I've been looking on Netflix and found the 10 minute exercise videos to be great! I love Jennifer Galardi the best...easy to follow!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is a good workout!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam..it's like dance and kickboxing had a baby. Super fun, and can be modified for low impact.
  • soccercj88
    Options
    Yea the 30 day shred is killer. You get a serious workout in like 20 mins.
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I would say Turbo Jam or Biggest loser DVD's these are my go to when I'm not motivated it gets me in the workout mood.
  • methven
    methven Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is great. I'm doing Turbo Fire at the moment and absolutely love it.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a new dvd to workout to. Right now I have all walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone. I love them but need a change!! :yawn:
    I am looking for something fun, and not to overwhelming. Low to moderate impact. I was thinking more like a dance one. I am not Zumba fit yet and that is alittle costly to not be ready for yet..

Any ideas would be appreciated!! :love:

Thanks,
    Wendi

I have a lot of Leslie's workouts and they are good. If you want to try a different walk program that's fun too, try Chris Freytag.

Here's a clip of one of her walking workouts on Collagevideo.com. Press play to view workout. You can find Chris' workouts on Amazon as well and they might be cheaper than Collagevideo. If you buy workouts sold by Amazon and they total $25.00, you get free shipping. If you don't have Amazon prime and want to try it out for free for 30 days, you can sign up. You can buy anything and get free shipping. After the 30 days, you will have to pay free shipping or get prime service and pay like $75 annually, if I am not mistaken to save on shipping. If I get an Amazon product, I make sure it's low enough that I don't worry about the shipping price or I get $25.00 worth of Amazon items to get free shipping.

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/prevention-walk-yourself-fit-7650

As for Dance workouts. I would suggest some Dance Off The Inches workouts:

* Dance Off the Inches: Fat Burning Belly Dance: On Amazon, you will see two different covers for this workout.

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/dance-off-the-inches-fat-burning-belly-dance-7966

* Dance Off the Inches: Sizzling Salsa

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/dance-off-the-inches-sizzling-salsa-7735

Marie Forleo has some good dance workouts. I like her Prevention Fitness Workout. I was going to post a link to a clip from youtube, but it has been taken down. She has dance workouts from: Dance Off The Inches, Prevention Fitness Systems and Crunch.
  • JoJoSouthgate
    Options
    Last week I bought a "Fit in 5 to 20 Mins" DVD - The Legs, Bums & Tums one and Im quite pleased with it. It was quite hard to get into as they dont talk you through the routine - but once you leanr it it's great! =)

The titles available in the Fit in 5 to 20 Mins DVDs are:
    - Legs, Bums & Tums
    - Belly Fat Blitz
    - Bingo Wings Blaster
    - Ultimate Trim & Tone
    - Perfect Pilates Workout
    - Muffin Top Burn Off
    - Latin Fat Burner
    - Fight Fit
    - Dance It Off
    - Street Dance Workout

They all sound so fun and the next DVD I plan on buying in the next few weeks is the "Dance It Off" one.
    Obviously I dont know what the other titles are like but the LBT one is good and Im really enjoying it =)
  • Robina37
    Options
    I love Denise Austin Videos she gives you a lot of options on most tapes to customize your workouts and I always see results fast :) I have five of her vids lol