Harry Potter fans in Oregon?

Options
Frost
Frost Posts: 312 Member
"The Half Blood Prince" opens in July. Was thinking it could be fun if there are any Oregonians on the board that are fans to plan a group movie outing. We could also, once all meeting in one place, discuss fitness type outings. I used to organize events for a DC chat board and we had a blast like once a month. Would be nice to get a fitness minded group together. I'm in the Clackamas area. Anyone near by? Like Harry Potter?

Replies

• Frost
    Options
    "The Half Blood Prince" opens in July. Was thinking it could be fun if there are any Oregonians on the board that are fans to plan a group movie outing. We could also, once all meeting in one place, discuss fitness type outings. I used to organize events for a DC chat board and we had a blast like once a month. Would be nice to get a fitness minded group together. I'm in the Clackamas area. Anyone near by? Like Harry Potter?
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    You have a fellow fan here in Michigan, did you see the new trailer came out today?? Looks AMAZING!!
  • terri0027
    terri0027 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Beaverton here.....
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I don't live in Oregon but I am a big Harry Potter geek- I already read the book and I did see the trailer tonight- So excited--
  • skinnymel
    skinnymel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    nashville geek just chiming in-hooray! can't wait!
  • Frost
    Options
    I was so psyched when I saw the trailer! Looks spooky! I like spooky. :laugh: Does nayone know if it's the same director as the Order of the Phoenix?
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I was so psyched when I saw the trailer! Looks spooky! I like spooky. :laugh: Does nayone know if it's the same director as the Order of the Phoenix?

Yes, it is..David Yates..he is also going to be directing both parts of the Deathly Hallows movies as well!
  • Frost
    Options

Yes, it is..David Yates..he is also going to be directing both parts of the Deathly Hallows movies as well!

Oh yay!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    not in oregon but SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about HP!!! :love:
    you just reminded me i was supposed to bring 5&6 to work to loan to a co-worker. OOPS!