Hello - Needing some support

Options
Hi all,
I joined up one week ago. While I have had a week of staying on track today seems to be a hard day for some reason. I am looking to loose 20 kilos overall. I am finding MFP wondrerful though and took it to the grocery store and was scanning everything LOL. Just looking for others who would like to share support.
Pam

Replies

• DawnDawn2011
    Options
    Welcome to myfitnesspal! This is a great site to make new friends and learn how to track and refine your diet and exercise habits. I am new here as well and I am learning so much! I wish you good luck on your journey! : )
  • aliria
    aliria Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    welcome to you both! enjoy all of the great benefits of being on MFP- it's worked well for me in the past and I'm just restarting now. let me give you a few tips/lessons learned:
    1- be honest with yourself. really do log in everything, you're only cheating yourself if you don't
    2- be nice to yourself. you'll have off days, but don't let them kick you off course. Just learn from your mistakes and move forward
    3- keep at it! The going will get rough, but if you stick with it, the results will be worth all of the work!

best of luck and enjoy the journey:)
  • runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want support.

Focus on the positives. You're worth the energy and effort this process will take! And remember it's not all or nothing. One mistake does not define us or ruin our hard work.
  • sissy0604
    Options
    Having a bad day every now and then I think is pretty normal for everyone! Tomorrow is a new day! :)
  • Amanda_Fischer
    Options
    I am so loving MFP!! I am still new but so far I love it... Glad they have support forums. It's always nice to be able to communicate with others along this journey.