Options

Replies

• rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm sending you a friend request. :smile:
  • Amanda_Fischer
    Options
    I am also looking for friends and support I would like to help you out.
  • landlwoof
    landlwoof Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya. It's hard and I have found this......finally.......the best place to be. The people are awesome and really keep me in check. I think I would feel to guilty to give up - lol.
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • dia705
    dia705 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm there with you, feel free to add me. I have five kids (4 boys ,1 girl) age 15, 13,12,11,and just turned 4. I work close to 70 hours a week and life is hectic but I have 113 more pounds to lose to be at my goal. I can do another 20 after that 'maybe'. I'm pretty good at staying on track but have those off months that I just get so frustrated and would like to find like minded individuals to help keep me motivated and vice versa. I'm a journalist so lucky for me I get to be on the internet a whole lot in between pieces.
  • StaceyL064
    Options
    Guys- I have been doing this about two weeks and lost 2 pounds. It helps just looking at exactly what you eat each day and seeing the calories, It makes me more conscious of the food that I choose. Feel free to send me a friend request- I think it's important to both give and receive support!
  • destinysmommy2011
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like...I also am on a journey to lose 100 pounds, and I am a mom of two boys they are 11 and 12 and a little girl who is 1.
  • Semperfione
    Options
    Hey I have 50 more to go, and then maybe even more, feel free to add me I can always use another friend. Have fun on your new adventure, it is a great way to lose the weight using the tools right here.

Wishing you all the success, You will do it...

Rob
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    would defintely love to be a support for you. I am just starting myself and ideally need to lose 48 lbs.
    I am a busy mom of a 2 year old and work shift work, so I feel your pain.

Congrats on this journey and may we push each other there!!!:flowerforyou:
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    add me also as I just reupped this wk since I put all the weight back on from ww. I you want to add someone, just click on their pic!
  • kendrap_76
    Options
    I just joined this week. I am a mom of two, and want to lose 50 pounds. Just started my life change this week and look forward to seeing my health change over time. Feel free to add me if you would like some encouragement as well. Good luck on your journey!
  • ProudDaddy
    ProudDaddy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. I hope you do well here. There is alot of support here to get and to give.. I have an 11 year old myself and would like to be able tokeep up with her as well. You can add me if u like..
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would be happy to help you on your journey. I'm a mom, work fulltime and go to school fulltime. I have 2 kids 11 and 8 which also keep me busy. Friends motivating me to get moving and keep moving is what I need.
    Plus I love Florida. My best friend lives in the West Palm Beach area! I love the sun.
  • chrissy12345
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new to the site and need friends as well.
    I'm almost 40, next month, need to lose a lot of weight, as I'm noticing hurts and other things I never noticed before, diabetes is big in my family and I'm next in line to get it if I do not get a grip, I'm engaged now almost 4 years. My fiance is a good weight and so does not understand my struggle. So I'm on my own battling myself over this weight issue my whole life really.

Most of my family are heavy and do not take care of themselves and therefore have diabetes. I don't want to continue the cycle that they showed me.

HELP ME PLEASE
    .249869.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • slingbladefan
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • techgeeksquared
    techgeeksquared Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love the insanity workout.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also a mom with about 100lbs to lose (or more!). I sent a friend request, and am looking for more supportive friends to add my list :)
  • tink0887
    tink0887 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is a GREAT site and has really kept me more accountable, which is what I need. I have a lot to go, but knowing I need to log in daily and record the food makes me more prone to grab a piece of cheese then a candy bar from the halloween stash. Good luck! You've already taken a great positive step by joining. :happy: Feel free to add me to your support team. People here are great.
  • BJ255
    BJ255 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too and don't know anyone! I'll gladly keep in touch if you'd like? :smile:
  • mardoc37
    Options
    I would be happy to be your friend. I am new to this site also. How do we add friends?
  • Darrell916
    Darrell916 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello, you sound just like me looking for friends to stay positive and not be to negative around me. I have 3 daughters that I want to be there for. I have set a goal to be 210 pounds by time I turn 35. I hope that we can support each other and reach our goals.