NSV American Eagle

Options
I have always wanted jeans from this store and whenever I would try them on..they wouldn't fit or I would have the dreaded muffin top. I went shopping today grabbed 5 different fits (same size) and they all fit and there were no mufffins to be seen.

Replies

• mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
    I used to LOVE AE because they were the only store I could find 18's in that weren't Mom jeans!
    :bigsmile:
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Way to go ... GOOD FOR YOU!!! yeah do a dance.. Do you know the muffin man the muffin man.. WELL I DON"T any more..

okay i am putting down the coffee
  • Hollirot
    Hollirot Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Mm... Muffins... :wink:

Great job!
  • amygee05nb
    Options
    Awesome!!!
    I used to LOVE AE because they were the only store I could find 18's in that weren't Mom jeans!

lol the biggest they have here is 14,sadly.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Here's to no more muffins. They're fattening anyway. =)
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    YAY! I love AE jeans. They last forever........I was getting to the point where I wasn't fitting into a size 14 anymore....and now I'm a size 10!

CONGRATS! :flowerforyou:
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Yay! That is fantastic Amy! Shopping is so much fun when you are losing weight. Way to go!!!!!!
  • Logansmom2011
    Logansmom2011 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love AE! I got my hubby to buy me size 8's as my goal jeans to work into.
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I love how AE jeans feel
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    awesome !!!!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    That's exciting! I used to love their jeans. However, I think they are a bit "sizeist". They actually do carry 16s and 18s but you can only order them online. Also, when I shopped there they carried 00 but you could only buy those online as well.
  • Slw208
    Options
    congrats! Can someone please tell me what NSV means???

thanks!!!
  • congrats! Can someone please tell me what NSV means???

thanks!!!

Non scale victory! Don't worry, I had to look it up in urban dictionary a week ago!!! :)
  • amygee05nb
    Options
    Yay! That is fantastic Amy! Shopping is so much fun when you are losing weight. Way to go!!!!!!

thanks girl, I am a little afriad to buy stuff though..since I keep losing I am in between sizes and all this fun stuff lol
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congrats that is so exciting!!!! That is a great NSV! I love their jeans so much, I started out not being able to fit into them now I am 10's! :)
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! I am looking forward to returning to AE when I reach my goal weight!

Katie
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Online is where i had to order them :cry:
    Awesome!!!

lol the biggest they have here is 14,sadly.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I only own two pairs of AE jeans.. and they are def. my favorite!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!