What are your goals till the end of November?

Options
We have our work do on 30 Nov so I am setting some goals for the rest of the month. My main two are no (or minimal) chocolate and trying to get at least 100g protein every day.

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    sounds like mine xD

120g minimum of protein and get in all my lifts
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Lift heavy 3x per week and eat a calorie surplus every day.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to get my body fat down another 2% which according to the Navy method calculator I use will take losing an inch from waist and an inch from my hips.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    save enough money for the rent for December
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have two goals especially because of the Thanksgiving holiday and My 25 year class reunion 1) not piss off my wife and 2) making my wife happy... then everything will be peachy!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Drop a dress size!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Try to get more protein - in the neighbourhood of 100g/day at least every other day
    Increase fiber
    Drop 5 lbs
    improve my butt
  • ckoudsi617
    Options
    We have our work do on 30 Nov so I am setting some goals for the rest of the month. My main two are no (or minimal) chocolate and trying to get at least 100g protein every day.

My key goals through the end of November (and as long as I can) are NO alcohol, at least 64 oz of water per day, at least four workouts per week and lose at least one pound per week. I say it's DOABLE!

Best to everyone on achieving their own goals!
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Master the power clean.

Up my squat and deadlift.

Put some weight on the bar for my bench.

Run a mile without walking one stinking lap.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

Me too. Cardio 3ish times a week aswell.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Me too. Cardio 3ish times a week aswell.

Ditto on that. Part of me keeps suggesting to the rest of me to cut down the cardio, but we keep telling that part of me to shut the hell up :)
  • lhanks89
    lhanks89 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Start P90X and don't give up until the very end!
  • camzilla72
    Options
    I'm aiming to get my body fat down another 2% which according to the Navy method calculator I use will take losing an inch from waist and an inch from my hips.

I hate the Navy calculator. The PFA in general and the emtire program. How many times have you seen that huge guy or gal who gets the pass because they have a huge neck (males), or a tiny waist( females)? A very poor program indeed.

Sorry, not trying to blast you, just venting. Im sure you'll make your goal.
  • lrd2010
    lrd2010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    To not lose it too much at the couple of parties I'm going to and to still lose 6.5lbs by the first Monday of December.

I set it all up on twitter and monitor myself for the target:

http://twitter.com/lastresortdiet