Fat and in Pain

Options
I cant take it anymore, I quit smoking and now my body is hurting everywhere in protest to the layers of fat in the way. Cant bend without holding my breathe, cant sex without injury, when I bend over you can see through my thin pants....I am done being a chubby chick!

Replies

• ChubbyChickNoMore
    Options
    I cant take it anymore, I quit smoking and now my body is hurting everywhere in protest to the layers of fat in the way. Cant bend without holding my breathe, cant sex without injury, when I bend over you can see through my thin pants....I am done being a chubby chick!
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    You have taken an important step! Plus you were able to quit smoking, that is wonderful too! It will be worth the hard work in the end. :wink:
  • cookydt
    cookydt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site to be on...lots of help and advice from everyone!
    If you quit smoking, you can do this too! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Another thin, HEALTHY chick clawing to get out! Come join us!!
  • chandhole
    chandhole Posts: 45
    Options
    You're in the right place! This site will help you on your way. No question. All the best! :flowerforyou:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Excellent, excellent.

I quit smoking a couple years ago too, and gained 25 pounds immediately. Good job getting started on weight control right away.

This is a great site, you'll like it here. Welcome aboard.
  • sjwildes
    sjwildes Posts: 5
    Options
    I quit smoking and gained forty pounds too!!! Congrats on the quitting but lets encourage each other to eat right and exercise I know I need all the help I can get:)
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    To have the willpower to quit smoking says A LOT about yourself! Good job! :happy:

Use that same determination to shed the excess pounds. Best of luck!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou: You can do this!:bigsmile:
  • Ms_Lady
    Ms_Lady Posts: 31
    Options
    You quit smoking! Good for you! You can kick your old eating habits just as you have smoking! Welcome aboard, and good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Now you can use the money you're saving from quitting smoking to buy yourself new clothes for the skinnier you. You'll have a fantastic journey finding the healthier new you.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: