help....tempted!!!

Options
I'm at work surrounded by cinnamon rolls, easter candy and hoagies in the fridge from a fund raiser!! aaaggghhhhh!

Replies

• mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    I'm at work surrounded by cinnamon rolls, easter candy and hoagies in the fridge from a fund raiser!! aaaggghhhhh!
  • Bikini120
    Bikini120 Posts: 18
    Options
    Just think - it'll be worth it when all your hard work pays off!!
    Don't give up now, you're doing great!!
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    as i have heard so many times I am now believing... nothing tastes as good as thin will feel! One moment of enjoyment is a long time in the gym... so not worth it...
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    double post
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I know it is SSSSOOOOOOO hard to say no - I also work with avid eaters and any excuse for a cake is good enough for our office. Just remember where eating all those snacks got you and why you stopped eating them. Hopefully that will work! :bigsmile:
  • LadyLuck71
    Options
    Keep it up!! dont give in to temptation.. You can Do It!!
  • oubeth1
    oubeth1 Posts: 34
    Options
    I totally understand where you are coming from. I am the receptionist at my office and so sitting at the front desk can be hard. We have this huge bowl of candy right there in arms distance. I see it everyday all day. We even have a little bowl of M&M's sitting next to it. Sometimes people will bring in treats and leave them up here for others to walk by and share. AHHHH!!!!! It can be so hard but, I try to bring healthy snacks with me. Today is my 2nd day on MFP and I am finding with all the support and tools, I think getting over the cravings will be... a piece of cake!! :)
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
  • tracylynne29
    tracylynne29 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    bring in a low fat sweet treats such as the special k protein bars, or slim fast bars, or frozen fruit that you buy at walmart they only have 60-70 calories depending on what you buy and no fat calories, also special k chocolate delight is low calorie and has real chocolate pieces in it then when you see this get out your treats to satisfy your craving.
  • bluroses
    bluroses Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    It is a tough situation! Can you leave to take a walk for a few minutes? You'll be removing yourself from the temptation and will be doing something good for your body at the same time. I always find that when I do that, it's easier to say no when I get back.
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have gone from 149lb to 129lbs with the help of MFP, it feels incredible to fit into the clothes I haven't been able to wear in years. But like you, right now I am surrounded by Easter candy and chocolate at home. Everywhere I look I see chocolate!:sad: :grumble: :angry: I had three small chocolate eggs a couple of nights ago and yesterday doubled my workout.

Right now, this is my challenge...to...stay....away...from...the...chocolate!
  • Ms_Lady
    Ms_Lady Posts: 31
    Options
    JUST SAY NO!!!! :tongue: