Hello(=

Options
Hello my name is Irene. I am 23 years old, married ad have a soon to be 10 month old son. Been on MFP for a little over a. Week and I love it!!!

I have always struggles with my weight! But recently it just hit me! Like dude your fat do something about it lol... Sadly it was while shopping a a dress for my Godsons baptism. I literally cried in the dressing rooms when I saw what size I was!!

I am 5'5. I started out at 210 on 11.3.11. I am currently at 202. Just looking for some buddies to keep me on track! My goal is to lose about 50 more pounds, if I could weigh about 140 would be great lol. Anyways hope to get to know you Guys a little more!

Replies

• Hsnopi
    Hsnopi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you can do it! I never took time for myself and am just starting at 38. It helps a lot. do you know what's bee holding you back? or did you just kinda forget and one day was like "oh poop,how'd I get here?" Also, if you have a 10 month old you were obviously just pregnant, (I know, I'm so smart!) And I hear it can take a while to get back into shape. But you can do it.
  • luisitosmommy
    luisitosmommy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I always knew lol, my mother won't let me forget! Haha but it just wasn't my priority, but yes that day in the dressing room I was like wow how did I let myself get here!!! Lol

Thanks! I hope we both get to where we want to be!
  • TacosGetMeThrough
    TacosGetMeThrough Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We have a lot in common, every time I have to wear something nice and shop for it I cry. Like why can't I wear the cute things that all the girls my age get to wear. It's a downer. I'm not as sensitive lately stopped beating myself up so much. I'm 5'4 and I weigh about 230 and I'm trying to get down to at least 180 which I was in high school so that's about 50 lbs as well. Just keep working hard MFP really helps.