All I want for Christmas.......

Options
.....is an elliptical machine! I have come a long way!! Ususally I want clothes or something better then a piece of equipment, but I have realized that I cannot get the clothes I want without the equipment....HERE I GO!!!!!!

Replies

• spa9177
    spa9177 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Is a Keurig coffee pot and all the different coffees, teas, and hot cocoa to try!
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    lol!! i know what you mean! now all i want is exercise equipment too. hehehe. my how things have changed.
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612
    Options
    HRM!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Nice!
    I actually asked for a pedal machine myself... Nothing fancy, but something to do while I watch movies :)

Hope Santa reads your letter and grants your christmas wish! ;D
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    ... is quality time spent with my family, then a return to normal life where the roads and stores aren't packed with crazy people all stressed out and rude because they NEEEEEEEEED to get the latest must-have item for their already spoiled children. :wink:

Edit: And a pony!
  • alc720
    alc720 Posts: 27
    Options
    Is a Keurig coffee pot and all the different coffees, teas, and hot cocoa to try!

I have one and it is PHENOMENAL!!!!! I love mine!
  • alc720
    Options
    lol!! i know what you mean! now all i want is exercise equipment too. hehehe. my how things have changed.

It is pretty amazing how things change!!! =)
  • alc720
    Options
    Nice!
    I actually asked for a pedal machine myself... Nothing fancy, but something to do while I watch movies :)

Hope Santa reads your letter and grants your christmas wish! ;D

Santa is granting my wish...I ordered it this morning!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    ..... is a Motorola Xoom 2 Media Tablet!

motorola-XOOM-2-media-edition.jpg

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    What I want are an HRM and a digital food scale. What I need are gift cards so I can get new, SMALLER, clothes. :happy:
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    A Keurig and lots of flavored coffees to go with it AND an HRM. Hubby has been served!
  • OoBethanyoO
    OoBethanyoO Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am hoping for a Lifefactory glass water bottle =)http://www.lifefactory.com/adults.html
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Elliptical, thats it that's all!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I would gladly give you my eliptical. I've been trying to give it away but no one wants it. My husband says I should keep it because everytime I give away a piece of exercise equipment I suddenly have an urge to use it. And I can't really argue because I wish I had my treadmill (which I got rid of to make space for an eliptical) back. But right now the elipital is just taking up room that I could use for something else. Maybe a weight bench and some free weights or a stair master (gave my old one away 6-7 years ago, I miss it).
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Is WILLPOWER to limit myself to 1 or 2 200+ cal homemade treats and Pot of Gold chocolates served at family events and functions and not 10!
  • heathersmilez
    Options
    I would gladly give you my elliptical.

Me too! I bought a $600 one on sale for $300 from Canadian tire 2 years ago, we didn't put the leg together perfectly so it slides off so it's only been used once and I can give you the instructions to see if you can make it work better than us.

If someone lives in the Toronto area, message me and its yours FREE
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    A better body than I had last year! And I'm gonna get it!!!!!:glasses:
  • heathersmilez
    Options

I have one and it is PHENOMENAL!!!!! I love mine!

We registered for one for our wedding b/c we HATE coffee but we knew as adults you have to have a coffee maker to serve to others and why go through the effort of making a pot (since apparently most people hate instant) when I can pop a cup in and ta-da, coffee!

Ps: the hot chocolate SUCKS! You need the actual powder in the cup, hot chocolate is not meant to be filtered like coffee so it’s too watered down.
  • kml122573
    Options
    I just bought a new treadmill for Christmas that as the ifit compatability with it. I tol dmy family they could just give me money if they wanted to replac what I spent on the treadmill since it is what I really wanted.

I love my Keurig!!!!!!!!!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    The hubs is getting me the kinect for his Xbox 360 and some fun exercise/dance games. woo hoo!