Options
Hi everyone. :smile: I recently signed up and I am amazed. This site is wonderful and helps me keep track of my food intake and exercises without much of a struggle of my part. Looking for inspiration and motivation.

I can't wait. A change is gonna come. :happy:

Replies

• iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. :smile: I recently signed up and I am amazed. This site is wonderful and helps me keep track of my food intake and exercises without much of a struggle of my part. Looking for inspiration and motivation.

I can't wait. A change is gonna come. :happy:
  • urbanchic
    urbanchic Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: I just started two weeks ago and I love it so far it's great!
    Good luck:smile:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This is a great site. Good luck:bigsmile:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Im on my 3rd day and am in love with this site. I know it will be instrumental in my weight loss journey and hope it is the same for you. Best of luck! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I look forward to all the site has to offer:smooched: