IDEAL

Options
I have a sweet tooth that's out of this world, and I was looking for new ways to satisfy my sweet tooth without adding a lot of calories. I tried a product called "Ideal"--it's a sugar made from xylitol that's naturally made in our bodies, and it's great! I have baked cookies and made my kids Kool Aid with it, and they love it! I've used it instead of sugar for the last two weeks, and I've dropped about 3 pounds--and I haven't excercised a bit! :happy: I don't know if anyone else has used it, but it would be interesting to know your opinion of this food item! :smile:

Replies

• Ms_Lady
    Ms_Lady Posts: 31
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth that's out of this world, and I was looking for new ways to satisfy my sweet tooth without adding a lot of calories. I tried a product called "Ideal"--it's a sugar made from xylitol that's naturally made in our bodies, and it's great! I have baked cookies and made my kids Kool Aid with it, and they love it! I've used it instead of sugar for the last two weeks, and I've dropped about 3 pounds--and I haven't excercised a bit! :happy: I don't know if anyone else has used it, but it would be interesting to know your opinion of this food item! :smile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Never used it.
    But home baked cookies sound yummy!
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i've never used it...can you get it at any store...ie.walmart, kroger,etc.?
  • Ms_Lady
    Ms_Lady Posts: 31
    Options
    I know it's available at my local grocery store. I'm not for certain if Wal-mart carries the brand, but if you find it try it out! :happy: