Last College Homecoming/This Homecoming w/pic 1yr later of j

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Had a fabulous time at my ole stomping grounds...Stillman College yesterday...I found myself being asked more about fitness than really getting my eat and drink on..(LOL) everyone wanted to know the secret...That I find is so funny...If it were a secret we all would have dropped tons of weight fast and no one would be unhealthy...I gladly gave quick tips..like portions, selective eating, the time you eat and of course exercising...I am continuous keeping myself motivated thru pics...Cause that all I know that speaks for itself...The scale I definitely stay from at this point bi-weekly and working on not even getting on it til once a month...Anyway..wanted to share the excitement of comparing from 2010 Nov/2011 Nov...Exactly 1 yr since joining MFP..(at the time i wasnt so serious about my 5 day count..lmao)... Be inspired...I sure am...Continuing to go HARD

IMG_3244-1-1.jpg

Replies

• mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Even though I know how you did it, I'm still amazed by your killer results. I'm so proud of you every day and so happy that we have been able to share this journey. Keep it going lady, love ya!
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful then, you're GORGEOUS NOW!!!! Awesome job Sexy!!!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Smokin't hot ! Congrats !
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Really inspiring.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Great work, love the outfit in your new pic!
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    Looking fabulous, thank you for sharing. :smile:
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    You look great, with great results. What sticks out to me, though, as I think about the need to buy new jeans (a task I hate even though I have to buy smaller ones than what I have now) is what a rockin sense of style you have! Good on ya. You look great no matter what, but you look great and healthier (and a little happier, maybe) now.
  • Sweet_Southern_Tea
    Options
    You looked beautiful on the before and after. Congrats on your transformation and keep up the great work. I LOVE it when people as me "what"s your secret." LOL!!
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! What a difference a year can make! So proud of all ur hard work :)
  • sistatv
    sistatv Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    YAAASSSSSSSSS!!!! Such a diva! You did amazing! Congratulations!
  • shelly650
    Options
    WOW! What a transformation! You look truly awesome! You can really see the difference in your face! And that tiny waist of your! Im so proud of you! :)
  • Awesome sexy
    you look amazing!! xx
  • jen2607
    jen2607 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    great work girl!! your the one of the most dedicated people I know on here!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    you already know i think you're awesome.....
  • divadoll41
    Options
    u look awesome!
  • Jenninedinburgh
    Jenninedinburgh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :)
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    u look like a DIVA!!!!

looveeee ur boots..
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...So appreciate the compliments!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    WOW WOW AND WOW!!! GIRL U LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!