All I want for Christmas.......

Options
2»

Replies

• divainme
    divainme Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would gladly give you my eliptical. I've been trying to give it away but no one wants it. My husband says I should keep it because everytime I give away a piece of exercise equipment I suddenly have an urge to use it. And I can't really argue because I wish I had my treadmill (which I got rid of to make space for an eliptical) back. But right now the elipital is just taking up room that I could use for something else. Maybe a weight bench and some free weights or a stair master (gave my old one away 6-7 years ago, I miss it).

Sounds like you need a room for a personal gym to add equipment to, then you wouldn't get bored just having the one machine.
  • divainme
    divainme Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    A sewing machine so I can alter all my clothes as I shrink out of them and into the other ones in the crawl space. The old ones will need a little updating I'm sure..... I've had to hand sew everything which isn't a big deal but a sewing maching would be so much quicker.
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    All I want for Christmas is for my scale to say a number under 200 lbs.
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    All I want for Christmas is for my scale to say a number under 200 lbs.

Me too! Also...new clothes bc all of mine are falling off :laugh:
  • kt2134
    kt2134 Posts: 45
    Options
    new workout gear. better running sneakers, proper exercise tights & one of those reebok sports tops with the build in resistance bands.
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I asked hubby for dumbbells. I have 2 & 5 lbs but want heavier ones. Lol. Usually it's books or clothes and such. This year it's fitness things.