Slim in 6

Options
msarro
msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
Anyone have any experience with this program? I friend of mine is considering parting with a copy cheapcheapcheap and I told him I'd look into it. What's the verdict? :smile:

Replies

• msarro
    Options
    Anyone have any experience with this program? I friend of mine is considering parting with a copy cheapcheapcheap and I told him I'd look into it. What's the verdict? :smile:
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Do it, don't let it get away....
  • csantos1182
    csantos1182 Posts: 117
    Options
    that has the best ab workout ever!!!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Ask for a preview, hehe.
  • wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i have done all 3 levels and i just love them. i do them off and on along with some other videos so i don't get bored. Just be aware that they do take a bit of time to do - the first level is 25 min - the second around 45 min and the third is almost 60 min. there are other videos out there that don't take as long - but i have really enjoyed her workouts - and the ab workout she does - is great!! i really think it is a good all over workout. IMHO. hope it works out for you.:drinker:
  • aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I think it's a good workout, but if you have a lot of knee trouble it might not be for you. It involves a lot of squats and lunges and such-just so you're aware :wink:
  • msarro
    Options
    Hmm, my friend just had 2 dvd's, not 3... I don't know if its all 3 levels? Either way I figure I'll give it a shot. It's something to do on non-running days :)
  • wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i think the first 2 levels are on one disc and the hardest level is on the 2nd disc. ab and stretching routines are on both discs.

good luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I really don't care for this program. I guess it would be alright for an occasional workout, but it gets really tedious if you are trying to do it every day (or 6x/week) as recommended. The music isn't that great doesn't sync up very well with the exercises, and I also found all the squats and lunges to be hard on my knees. But, it would be fine for 2-3x/week. I think you can also turn off the music on the DVD, and then you could just play your own! I didn't spend a whole lot of time with the 3rd level because I got burned out, but the first two are fine. The leg/glute series on the floor is killer!
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have it and love it, The first video is actually 55 mins long. Its a great work out and really tones and strengthens your entire body. When I did it 3 years ago I lost 30 lbs in 2 wks on the first video. I really didn't need the other videos. but I guess i will use them later when i get bored with this one. lol. Theres hardly any music, so I advise you to play your own music you enjoy working out to.