ideal weight?

Options
hi
I'm 5'6, and I currently weight 134lbs but I still want to lose more because I don't feel comfortable with the weight I am at the moment. What's the best weight I should be aiming for do you think?

Replies

• Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Click tools, click BMI and type in your info. It will give you a weight range you should be in.
  • kegonzales
    Options
    Ideal weight for your 5'6" height is 120-159lbs.
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    It depends on your body type and how much muscle mass you have. I'm 5'5" and look my best around the low to mid 120s but I'm very small boned and am not very heavily muscled.
  • carysjones13
    Options
  • GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    It depends on your body type and how much muscle mass you have. I'm 5'5" and look my best around the low to mid 120s but I'm very small boned and am not very heavily muscled.

It also depends on your boobs! (Ha! Funny but true!)
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    What is your body fat? Are you going for SKINNY? Skinny is not attractive, IMO!:smile:
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options

Yes, that is true! I would weigh more if I were a little more, um, well endowed.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my goal weight is 128-130 lbs. with body fat% in the "fitness" range for my age.
  • carysjones13
    Options
    What is your body fat? Are you going for SKINNY? Skinny is not attractive, IMO!:smile:
    well my body fat is 27.7% and i'm not going for skinny, just slim I think. I just want to lose all the wobbly bits :smile:
  • carysjones13
    Options

Yes, that is true! I would weigh more if I were a little more, um, well endowed.

haha yes, thats the thing about weight loss, you have to pick between slim, or big boobs :frown:
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    The boob thing is really true. I'm 5'2" and weigh 136 but I don't really look it, but I have 34D boobs! They used to be 36DD
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    well my body fat is 27.7% and i'm not going for skinny, just slim I think. I just want to lose all the wobbly bits :smile:

I have about a 27% body fat as well
    I am aiming for 23% right now which is in the middle of the "fitness" range. Normal is 25-31% for women.
    I think you should shoot for 23-24% body fat right now, so maybe lost around 5-10 more lbs and add lots of core and strength workouts to help tighten those "wobbly bits"
    :D
  • carysjones13
    Options

I have about a 27% body fat as well
    I am aiming for 23% right now which is in the middle of the "fitness" range. Normal is 25-31% for women.
    I think you should shoot for 23-24% body fat right now, so maybe lost around 5-10 more lbs and add lots of core and strength workouts to help tighten those "wobbly bits"
    :D

ok thanks for the tips :smile:
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options