Not feeling motivated now that I started L2 of 30DS HELP!

Options
Today was my first day of L2 of the 30DS. OMG My face turned sooooooooooo red I barely could breatheeee!! Help me!! will it get better!!!?? I cant tolerate the thought of doing the same workout tomorroww!! I need a pushh from anyone who was in my shoess :(

Replies

• CurlyClare78
    Options
    :smile: It will!! When I did it I thought I was dying so I went back to level 1 for a few days then back to 2. It got better.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    You can try modifying the exercises to suit your fitness level or just take a 5 second break if you feel like you're going to die. I got bored with the shred after L2 and have switched over to Zumba for now. I imagine I'll come back to the shred in a few weeks, but sometimes, you just need a change!
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Yes it will definitely get better!! I felt the exact same. I'm currently on Level 3 Day 7. I never thought I would get through level 2 at the start. In my opinion I think level 2 is the hardest level but your endurance does build up with each day you do it. Just think 'it's only 10 days of your life'!!!! You can definitely do this! You'll start to notice it getting a bit easier every day. Just stick with it you will be so so proud of yourself when it's over and the results will be amazing. You don't want to miss out on the results now do you?!
  • susy99
    susy99 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls you are all amazing! I will keep doing it and hope it gets easier!