C25K Running Group - Week 9 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    a.W9D1 done. Run 4.7 with .5incline
    b. Every minute of it was worth it.
    c. Looking forward finishing this 9 weeks and start enjoying to run with no time limits.
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone on completing! Still need to do run 3 and then only 1 more week! :happy:

When is the week after thanksgiving? (We don't celebrate it here, so I have no idea!)

You can get it done Bry!!

The week after Thanksgiving would be Nov. 28th (Monday). Thanksgiving in the states is on Nov. 24th. Are you up for starting 30DS then?

Ah, ok thanks! 28th November sounds good to me.

Yeah I am definitely up for starting 30DS, it would be nice to complete it this time! :happy:
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    W9D3 - Bonus, DONE!!

I have no idea of my time, but I did 3 miles in my neighborhood. I ran with my hub at a slow-moderate pace. It's a warm day today and was nice to jog out in the open air!!
  • TL136
    TL136 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I still need to do w9d3, I have been going crazy in my house getting so much done with everyone hunting. It iwll feel good to run tomorrow! Great job to everyone, we are a team of success!

Felicia, I think it would be great to invite others. Let's allow our determination to become contagious!

Smiles to all!
    Tonya
  • chanson104
    Options
    W9D3 COMPLETED!!!!

My glutes have been hurting me ever since I did the 5K last week. They have hurt me a little more with each work out this week, and it was all that I could do to get through today -- which makes the fact that I did a little sweeter. Right now I can hardly walk around my house. Bitter sweet.

I'm pretty sure that I would have quit around week 5 without having this group of marvelous ladies to hold me accountable. Thanks for the support!

What is everyone planning to do for exercise over the next two weeks?
  • ysamatar
    Options
    W9D3 COMPLETED!!!!

My glutes have been hurting me ever since I did the 5K last week. They have hurt me a little more with each work out this week, and it was all that I could do to get through today -- which makes the fact that I did a little sweeter. Right now I can hardly walk around my house. Bitter sweet.

I'm pretty sure that I would have quit around week 5 without having this group of marvelous ladies to hold me accountable. Thanks for the support!

I'm sorry that your glutes hurt. You have been a great inspiration and we couldn't have done without your support and determination too.:flowerforyou:
  • ysamatar
    Options
    a. W9D2 done. run 4.6 with .5incline.
    b. Not as smooth as the previous run. I almost wanted to quit half way.
    c. Will probably finish this run this week.

I can't believe how far we come from as a group, Thank you so much ladies.
  • ysamatar
    Options
    W9D3 - Bonus, DONE!!

I have no idea of my time, but I did 3 miles in my neighborhood. I ran with my hub at a slow-moderate pace. It's a warm day today and was nice to jog out in the open air!!

Great Job Felicia! Can you let the sister have your bonus run? Lol!!!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    W9D3 COMPLETED!!!!

YaY Christine!! Glad you've completed the course!!! But sorry for the pain :(
    Over the next two weeks I plan on working on my upper body. Weight lifting and of course cardio. I'm sure I'll be adding in a jog or two.
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    W9D3 - Bonus, DONE!!

Great Job Felicia! Can you let the sister have your bonus run? Lol!!!

Thanks Yasmin, and yes, you may have my bonus run :laugh:
  • TL136
    Options
    w9d3: Done today!!!!! Man i definately can not take a brweak like I did. Those 30 minutes were killers. I am going to make sure I run everyother day. I love the energy it gives me afterwards and te endorphines are great for positive attitude!

Bonus runs for me from here on out.

Honestly though my goal is going to be to run 3 days a wk for 20 mins. I like that time it feels doable with out being discouraging!:wink:
  • chanson104
    Options
    Congratulations! Great goal!
  • ysamatar
    Options
    w9d3: Done today!!!!! Man i definately can not take a brweak like I did. Those 30 minutes were killers. I am going to make sure I run everyother day. I love the energy it gives me afterwards and te endorphines are great for positive attitude!

Honestly though my goal is going to be to run 3 days a wk for 20 mins. I like that time it feels doable with out being discouraging!:wink:

Great job! I like your goal and I plan following your goa.
  • ysamatar
    Options
    a. W9D3 done.....4.7 with .5incline

So exicited! Thank you all.
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!
  • CoCoMa
    Options

Congrats to you Yasmin :flowerforyou: !! Glad you got through to the end!! Thanks so much for your motivation and support :heart:
  • CoCoMa
    Options

WTG Tonya!! Congrats to getting to the finish line :flowerforyou: !!
    I've done another bonus run and it's easier when I skip a couple of days. That's a good goal to commit to!!
  • TL136
    Options
    This was an amazing journey! Love you all!
  • chanson104
    Options

Yay Yasmin!! Congratulations!
  • chanson104
    Options
    This was an amazing journey! Love you all!
    :flowerforyou: