New to virtual reality

Hi Everyone, I have been lost for quite some time and am now trying to find my way back to fitness and health. When I was young I found it easy to be motivated. Eye candy was very helpful. I am a mature woman who allowed myself to be sucked into others lives (enabling, co dependent you name it, ) excuses to avoid taking care of myself. I have decided the path i was on, will surely kill me sooner than later, so I am reaching out for help. this is a very foreign thing for me to do but i have realized i can't do this alone. My hope is this website and those of you herein will be a guiding light in my quest for health and fitness.

Replies

• glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    this site is amazing and we are all here to help you I was the same when I stareted you have done the right thing joining this site I wil lsend a friend request to you accept or decline no worries
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Welcome ajpul you have come to a good place which I am sure will help you find your way back to a more healthy and happy you. I also am a mature woman who is trying to get in shape before I hit my sixties. I have found a lot of support, help and ideas on this site it is an amazing place filled with people who have struggled with there weight and lifestyles. If you go to the forums you will find hundreds of people who have overcome enormous obstacles to reach their goals.

I wish all the best on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP!! Just jump in and get to know the site. Tracking your Food and Eercise will help keep you Focused, and all your New MFP Friends will help keep you motivated when the Journey gets hard or when you get frustrated with the Scale.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    tumblr_lqh1nqNLFn1r25scio1_500.jpg
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Welcome, I'm 56 and have been on MFP for about 3 weeks. This is a great place for inspiration and knowledge and a friendly pat on the back. Sending a friend request.
  • Welcome! I've not been on here long, joined after a massive weight loss - just trying to maintain it now so I have come here too. Best of luck with your weight loss journey! See you around the site xx