Time to lose the baby weight

Options
Hey! My name is Caroline. I joined a while ago and just quit getting on here. I now have two toddlers (soon to be 2 year old & 3 year old) and I am very motivated to lose all the weight I gained when I was pregnant both times. I am 10lbs away from what I weighed when I married my husband and I was really hoping I could lose it before my birthday in December. I don't think I will be able to lose it that fast, but I am still trying to lose atleast 5. Feel free to add me as a friend. I will help keep you motivated and I am sure I will need all the motivation I can get!

Replies

• KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm working on my baby weight as well. You can totally lose 10 pounds by the end of December, which may not be your birthday, but you can still say you lost 10 pounds by December, right? :)
  • empressM
    Options
    Hi there! I'm trying to lose the baby weight too. My son will be 2 in February and my goal is to be back to pre-pregnancy weight (or better) by then. That means I've got about 14 pounds to go...

I think you can get really close to losing 10 pounds by (the end of) December! It's a great goal--go for it!

Good luck to you! :)
  • subfood
    subfood Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How funny I saw that photo of you holding the pink toweled baby and I thought...wait a minute is that ME?! I thought I somehow uploaded a photo of myself with my daughter. I will try and get ahold of it and put it online just to compare.. funny, anyhow, I"m excited to lose my baby weight too. The hardest part is the beginning where we as moms have to put down the delicous carby snacks our kids love and learn to take a step back and be comfortable in the discomfort of being a little hungry. Because this is when weight loss happens.. I learned this in Weight Watchers actually. Hunger is our friend not the enemy.. it tells us when we are holding off and we can recognize when it's time for an apple if it's snacktime or a meal if it's mealtime. Sounds simple, but this might get us to our first goal- ten pounds yes! Good Luck! - Candice
  • genlo
    genlo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!! ive *Just* managed to loose the weight that i gained with my son ....i reckon that you can so it by the end of dec ( 2lbs a week setting on here) please feel free to add me if you like