Ready To work hard & lose weight...

Options
I have been eating better & going to our YMCA in town at least 6 day's a week since sept 2011... I have lost 14lbs so far.... I have done tredmill & elliptal & starting tommrow will be taking two exercise classes... I was told if you are stuck at the same weight for a few weeks you should change what you are doing.... So i hope this works!!! I'm so proud of my hubby he has lost 21 lbs It's great to have some one to work out with!!!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Marcel7
    Marcel7 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That is great news. I'm glad your husband is on board with you. My wife and I have had a great time eating better and exercising. It isn't always easy, but the payoff is worth it.
  • MrsWagz
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!! You can do it!
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    Way to go. My husband also is on this jouney with me. I am so very proud of him he is now at his ideal weight. He has lost 91lbs in total. He has kidney disease so some of his weight was fluid. :drinker:
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You seem to be one of the "not as many as you'd hope" people on this site who actually seems to understand what it takes.

Happy to help you out my friend - feel free to friend me and I can drag you along by your bootstraps :)
  • diraywoe
    Options
    Thanks to all who reply to my Message.. We started a new class to night , what a work out it's called 20,20,20 .....