I love Philadelphia Cooking Cremes

Options
dlyeates
dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
I substituted corn tortillas for the flour tortillas and that brought the calories down a lot. According to MFP recipe builder this recipe--with 4 servings--is 434 calories. Pair with a salad for a complete meal. My hubby loved this and I think it's what we're doing for dinner!!!

Santa Fe Chicken CasseroleSanta Fe Chicken Casserole
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time40 mins

Ingredients
3 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts
1 can(15 oz.) black beans, rinsed1 can(14.5 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
2 green onions, sliced
1 tub(10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme,
divided3 flour tortillas (6 inch)
3/4 cupKRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided

Directions
Heat oven to 375ºF.
Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
Add 3/4 cup cooking creme; mix lightly.
Spoon 1/3 of the chicken mixture into 9-inch pie plate; top with 1 tortilla, half the remaining chicken mixture and 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Cover with second tortilla, remaining chicken mixture, 1/4 cup shredded cheese and remaining tortilla. Top with remaining cooking creme and shredded cheese; cover. Bake 20 min. or until heated through; uncover. Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted.

Replies

• RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i was wondering about that creme. i'll have to try it. thanks
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I assumed that the creme was super fattening. I'll have to check it out!
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Bump!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Do you have the other numbers, Fat, Carbs, Protein?:drinker:
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Because of this post, I bought the Santa Fe Philadelphia cooking creme today and made the recipe on the back of the container (enchiladas). My husband LOVED them! I thought they were good too, but I limited myself to just half of one, lol :-) Thanks for the recommendation!
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Bump!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I've used the regular cream before and thought it was pretty tasty. The recipe was Creamy Chicken with Broccoli and Red Peppers from the Allrecipes app on my my phone. It's something I'll make again.
  • GinaEvraets
    Options
    Bump