can't have any sugar. . . HELP

Options
so Im trying to dump sugar. For the next month anything with sugar or a synonym for sugar i can't put in my mouth. so far its been day 2 and the only sugar i've have was from fruit and veggie. except for the sugar in the oyster sauce and chili sauce i had accidentally. anyways. are there any foods that have no sugar you guys like? besides fruits and veggie.
P.s i tried to make black bean brownies omitted the 1/2 cup of sugar . lets just say i took a bite and now its in the trash.

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Just curious, why are you doing this?
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Whole grain brown rice has no sugar....good luck, but I would never do that. Your body needs some sugar. Natural sugars are good for you. But you have to be reasonable, added sugar wont kill you, just moderation is key in everything.
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Truthfully, I dont eat much sugar. I just dont think about it either. I focus on eating healthy. You know, fruts, veggies, meat, healthy carbs. But I do have diet coke with artificial sweetener. I just cant give it up! But food wise, I am good. And after a few weeks I really didnt even notice the change anymore. I mean I feel amazing! But that is more exercise, eating better, losing weight....the whole shebang!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I used to obssess about sugar, but now I just TRY to get 95% of my sugar from fruits and veggies only. The 5% comes from my salad dressing and the 2 tsp I use in my morning oatmeal or protein shake.

Anyway, I eat mostly lean meats, fruits and veggies. I eat a limited amount of breads/pastas - but they have to be 100% whole wheat or 100% whole grain.

Works so far!
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Atkins Endulge peanut butter cups have no sugar and the sugar alcohol involves 0g of glycerin.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Please folks... stop looking at certain foods as your enemy.

Sugar is ok, as is salt and fat.... Cut down certainly... but don't cut out!

The secret is balance and when you find that happy balance and you can truly say: I AM HAPPY WITH WHAT I'M EATING, then you will lose weight and keep it off :flowerforyou:
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I done this for nearly 2 years, just over a year and a half.................... I have so much info............... Message me if you are interested in more details.........

I done this for health issues... xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I did not eat any fruit, pulses, grains, wheat, dairy, pots, carrots, rice, pasta, processed foods for ages, I got all my carbs from my veg.................. xx Yes I did eat a versatile range of food LOL xx

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/

Look at this.................. There should be everything you need in there................. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Also no oats... LOL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • mame65
    Options
    NuNaturals MoreFiber Stevia Baking Blend. Look it up on the internet. It sounds like awesome stuff. I ordered some but have not got it yet. Reviews of it were very good.
  • YVL93
    YVL93 Posts: 121
    Options
    Just curious, why are you doing this?

im pretty sure im a sugar addict.. and i dont want diabetes better safe than sorry