Getting super close to my goal and...

Options
I don't know where I should be calorie deficit wise. I have11 pounds to go and I'm still eating about 1250 a day before exercise. I'm not sure what to do? Please help!

Replies

• rose_mortem
    rose_mortem Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have no idea, but I know that if I eat ANYTHING more than 1250 a day I won't lose, at all :tongue:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    If you haven't hit a plateau then i would stay where you are at :]
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    When I first stared MFP, I weighed 136 and I was eating 1200 cals a day. I now weigh 122 and am still eating 1200 cals a day. I have been losing without any problems. I am just going to keep doing what I have been doing because it is still working for me.

Tracy
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Keep going,your weight loss should just continue until you reach goal. THEN your problems start Lol!!
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I have 8 lbs to go and I just changed my goals to lose 1lb a week to up my calories. This way when it comes time to maintain you wont gain weight from jumping up your calories real fast and you body will slowly get use to eating more
  • dickson006
    Options
    Are you lifting weights? Because you could be gaining muscle which would keep pounds on the scale even if your are losing fat. If so, you may see that your measurements are smaller even though you weigh the same.

Also, if you are doing the same workout routine every week your body may have hit a plateau. If that's the case you may want to switch up your routine such as the duration of activity, speed, incline/resistance, or even switching up to working out from inside to outside or reversed.