What is tasty meal shake powder?

hi,

what is the tastiest meal shake you had? taste like cake or candy? and low in calories.

can you tell me pleaseeee.

Replies

• Well.. I love the taste of Nectar Sweets, they have sooooooo many varieties and low in everything really, but 24grams of protein per scoop :) My Favorite is the Chocolate Truffle.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Shakeology for me - not only does it have only 150 calories but it's filled with nutrients and 18 grams of protein :)
  • Shakeology for me - not only does it have only 150 calories but it's filled with nutrients and 18 grams of protein :)

wouldn't recommend shakeology. You can get much more from a simple protein powder for wayyyy cheaper, less calories, and more protein

I would suggest Optimum Nutrition mixed with milk. I like chocolate mint flavor, tastes like thin mint girl scout cookies!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Isoflex vanilla or peanut butter/chocolate. 130 calories and 27g of protein.
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    hi

which store can u guys get it from? I plan to buy some. mmm cant wait to drink delicious meal.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Hellooooooooooooo! Hope you're well!
  • 0jylnn0
    0jylnn0 Posts: 10 Member
    Body Vi is a great shake! taste like cake!
  • rita27ny
    Which store do you get the shakes at?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    By the way, it isn't the best idea to replace meals with shakes. Eating food is better.
  • Body Vi is a great shake! taste like cake!

Also another over priced gimmick. I wouldn't recommend these either
  • hdhbam
    hdhbam Posts: 40
    I go to stores that carry protein shakes to get mine. Some are online, some are real buildings
  • rita27ny
    ya i don't pay too much. i should have stated this before hand. sorry
  • CaptainGordo
    ya i don't pay too much. i should have stated this before hand. sorry
    Try Walmart. Their Body Fortress powder tastes pretty good, ain't bad nutrition-wise (I think) and is about as reasonably priced as they come.
  • CaptainGordo
    By the way, it isn't the best idea to replace meals with shakes. Eating food is better.
    Yep. Protein shakes should serve as supplements, not replacements for real food.
  • I get it from my dr. Also, Bariactric Fusion is AMAZING!
  • By the way, it isn't the best idea to replace meals with shakes. Eating food is better.
    Yep. Protein shakes should serve as supplements, not replacements for real food.

have to agree, i know you had trouble getting in your calories today, protein shakes can really help get in the calories! :]
  • Firefighter_Ray
    Firefighter_Ray Posts: 53 Member
    I went to a supplement giant the other day and they had samples of everything there. I picked up about 5 different samples and some cafe mocha stuff, it's really good. I paid more for it then I would have online, but for me it was about getting the stuff that day instead of waiting several days and chancing losing my motivation. I am so glad I did because that morning protein blast was worth the $10 extra I paid. I picked up a shaker cup too, which I almost skipped cuz it was $5.99, but it works great and I wonder if I hadn't bought it would I have another excuse to not have a shake?

Sorry for the bad grammar :)

Good luck to ya!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    I'm a product junky; especially with supplements.

Currently I'm taking Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Vanilla. It's pricey, but I got a good deal and my body is my best investment. I use it for pre-workout/post-workout supplementation only, but do enter it as 1 or 2 of 5-6meals in my diary.

Each scoop is 24ish... grams of whey isolates I believe. Not bad.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    hi

which store can u guys get it from? I plan to buy some. mmm cant wait to drink delicious meal.

Please tell me that you would really NOT prefer to drink a meal rather than eat a delicious meal.
  • rita27ny
    hi they sell in packets? i use nature's metabolic i like chocolate is my favorite. I use milk with it and crushed ice.