Shoe-a-holics

Options
Just wondering if anyone who has had a loss has seen a difference in the way their shoes fit?? I'm curious because I have some shoes I love but they squeeze my feet right now.

Replies

• luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    That would be me!!! I have 162 pairs of shoes and most of them now fit me too big. I went from an 81/2 to an 8. I refuse to get rid of any so I had to buy inserts for all of them...UGH losing weight is getting to be soooo expensive!
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    I haven't lost that much so I'm not sure if it's possible. But I Iove my shoes too and I'd probably cry if I could no longer fit them!!! OMGoodness, just the thought of that being a possibility "nerves" me, :sad:
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    That would be me!!! I have 162 pairs of shoes and most of them now fit me too big. I went from an 81/2 to an 8. I refuse to get rid of any so I had to buy inserts for all of them...UGH losing weight is getting to be soooo expensive!

Exactly! I've been buying 9 1/2 or 10, and now it's looking closer to 9 or 9 1/2. I've been doing the inserts, too, but that only takes you so far.
  • AllisonMart
    AllisonMart Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Look at it this way - now we get to buy more shoes! Yippee!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!