Hello!

Options
Hey everybody,

My name is Hannah and I've made the committment to losing weight. I got on the scale a few days ago and cried. I have never weighed this much in my life! Time to make a change and get back to where I was. I found this website through a Google search and really glad I did!

Replies

• Debadoo2018
    Debadoo2018 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah! Welcome! I just started here too, and this is such a great site and group of people. Good for you for making the commitment to yourself to get healthy. These message boards are great - and the food tracking is very eye opening - you're going to love it here!
  • Amanda_Fischer
    Options
    Nice to meet you Hannah. I hope success comes your way through your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.I found this website a few weeks ago from a friend. I love it. The support you get is awesome. We all know trying to lose weight by yourself is hard this website gives you the ability to lose with other people. It is great.
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    Welcome and I know you will make your goals, feel free to add me as a friend, I have been in your shoes and I know it is hard, but if I can do it anyone can do it!!
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    Welcome! You won't regret using MFP to track your exercise and calories and progress! It's been extremely enlightening to me and a huge help!
  • hannahbellelechter
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Just from my first post I can see the supportive nature of this community!
  • Kimbers70
    Kimbers70 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Lots of awesome people here aside from all the tools you need to be successful in your weight loss journey.
  • moo_imma_pig
    moo_imma_pig Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me as a friend :o) Good luck girly!!
  • letonia_
    letonia_ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh so missing beer...! You'll find this community awesome!

Feel free to add me :)