Time to motivate myself...with some help!

Options
Hi there, my name is Claire and I am 41 years old. For the past year I have noticed the weight 'creeping' up and my motivation to do anything about it, declining. It is time to reset and refocus and feel good about myself! I am looking forward to making new friends on here!

Replies

• letonia_
    letonia_ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Claire! Welcome to MFP :)

Today was my first day here and I found it AWESOME (gotta love the diary!) PLUS, so many great people, stories, etc.

I'll add you :)

Regards,
    Leti / 30 / Argentina
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi Claire,

Wishing you the best in your journey to weight loss!
    I have been using this website for 6 weeks and I've found my results beyond what I anticipated.

Log in as often as you can, but it helps to ensure whatever goes into your body is recorded here. I do not eat anything until its on my diary.

CJPG
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Congrats... you will find MFP an invaluable tool on your journey! Great support... custom built... it's all up to you! Friend me if you like!
  • Kimbers70
    Kimbers70 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi Claire! 41 years old here too! Welcome! This is an amazing community with invaluable tools to aid you on your journey. :happy:
  • Kyliechristie
    Options
    MFP is a great tool to keep you on track and accountable to yourself. The community is great and very motivating and supportive. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Kimbers70
    Kimbers70 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congrats... you will find MFP an invaluable tool on your journey! Great support... custom built... it's all up to you! Friend me if you like!

How eery that our posts were almost verbatim!
  • britgirl10
    Options
    Knowing that there are people out there who will keep me accountable for my own actions is making me feel more motivated already! Thanks guys!