Hey New and looking to lose about 100 pounds

Hey everyone I am new to the site. I am currently a freshman in college and tired of being the fat girl. I want to feel pretty when going out, I don't want it to be a struggle to find cute clothes that fit me. I would like some attention from guys. I am ready to start making the change to lose weight. By the summer time I want to be 135 pounds. Come pool time I won't be embarrassed to wear a swim suit. I would love to a have a group of people to do this with so if you are in the same boat, please lets work together, I just need the motivation and support of others. I am tired of not feeling pretty and worth something, it is time to change that all!

Replies

• DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    You can do this if you take it as a change of life, not just a diet. It will be a roller coaster of victories and disappointments. Choose to get it done and you can. Get a support network for yourself. Feel free to add me if you want.

My second daughter is your age.
  • Ocean_mom
    Ocean_mom Posts: 11 Member
    Welcome is alot of support and motivation here. I joined 5 days ago and have found alot of support and help. I love being able to eat normal foods and learning how to eat the right way. It is wonderful. I have to lose between 130-149lbs. If you want add me. i will be happy to help.