6 week Challenge! Fit for Christmas!

Options
So I'm doing (or attempting so far) 3 different intense workouts. The 100, the 99 and Insanity! The 100 and 99 are your own pace workouts and Insanity, well I'm sure most of you have heard of it.
I have a lot of weight to lose so I know I won't be at goal weight by Christmas, but I definitely want to lose a generous amount of weight in 6 weeks!
Anyone care to join?
Christmas is in exactly 6 weeks from today! Only 42 days to get in tip top shape! Don't you want to impress family members that you haven't seen in a while. I know I do! I also want to feel okay with eating all of the Christmas food and not feel guilty about binging.
Let's make a goal plan right now. What's our goal each week?
For me:
Week 1: Lose 5 pounds
Week 2: Lose 2-3
Week 3: Lose 1-2
Week 4: Lose 2-3
Week 5: Lose 2-3
Week 6: Lose 1-2
Overall: Lose 13-18 Pounds!
I think we can do it if we really set our mind to it!
Who's in?
And each week, we can check it and share if we reached our goal and how we achieved it. What workouts we did. What foods we ate. What activities we did!

Replies

• skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. Will you be keeping track of those of us who join this challenge?
  • gxroxy
    Options
    i think i've got a bit more to lose, but this sounds like a good challenge for me! I would love to join you!
  • Stefngem
    Options
    I too want to join this challenge. I pray for success, at last.
  • sm423
    sm423 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun! Where would we go to check in with results and what not? Or are you just gonna post a weekly message ppl can comment on?
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AlyInsane
    Options
    I'm posting it all on my website. To join me just contact me on there. Tell me a username or screen name or something and I will post everything on there! From my website there will be a place where you can check in with me and tell me the goals and results and I will have a page dedicated specifically for this! 99100insanity.weebly.com!